Paw Cut-Out ID tag (Stainless Steel)
Out of stock
Get an alert when the product is in stock:
Share this item:
A PAWfect way to keep your pet stylish and have some peace at mind about your pets safety wile he/she might wonder around
These discs are made from stainless steel
- 12 fonts to choose from – names on image represent the font options
- Please Note: The longer the name is, the smaller the engraving will be on the pendant. Keep in mind that a long name might engrave very small on the smaller pendant and you may need to choose the bigger size. Very long names may not fit on the bracelet, please keep measurements in mind and keep to one name please.
- Disc size is 30mm
- With or without a generic paw print or add an icon
LEAD TIME for engraved jewelry is approximately 2-4 weeks for manufacturing before being shipped , we always try to ship orders as soon as possible.
In sale times and peak times you may expect to wait a week or two longer.
- Because each piece is hand made from scratch. From melting to rolling to piercing. Then cleaned up and polished. The design is then made digitally and engraved on the piece. Thereafter it’s cleaned up and polished. Thus explaining why its so time consuming. That is also why engraved pieces are much more expensive (whether made by hand or machine)
- For that reason NO RUSH ORDERS will be done on this range
- It is very important when choosing your pendant size to make sure it is the exact size you would like.
- Because this item will be personalized, we cannot take any responsibility if you choose the wrong size. Be sure to measure at home and use our pictures for size reference.
- No returns or refunds can be made if you choose the wrong size, this is why we provide you with the exact measurements in the drop down
- The pendants are handmade and engraved to every custom request therefore each pendant will differ from the image.
- The images are edited in order to show the different options/styles available therefore the pendant look will be much more authentic and shades will differ.
- We apply an enamel marker inside the engraved area to increase the boldness of the design. Engraving colour might change slightly over time due to enamel fading or oxidation causing it to darken further.
- Please view more info on our Custom Engraved Jewellery on the FAQ page – https://hallojane.co.za/faq/