Personalized Paw Necklace
Here’s something you didn’t even know you needed! a necklace with your pet’s paw around your neck and close to your heart to wear every day!
Why do I have to pay extra to add my own print?
Because we offer the budget friendly generic, your print needs to be traced and converted to a engraveble file, thus being quite time consuming and adding extra labor to the item.
Why are the bigger pendants more expensive?
Because the price of silver is calculated by weight. And the bigger the pendant is the more it weighs, thus becoming more expensive.
There are quite a few fonts to choose from for the name options. This is to add some extra personality and to make sure the persons name reflects in that way.
- Please make sure that if you choose a long name to also pick a font that will allow such a long name. The longer the name, the smaller it will become on the pendant. If that is the case, also make sure to pick a bigger pendant so the long name does not get lost on the smallest pendants.
- 2 choices of sizes (smaller R2 coin R590 OR bigger R2 coin R650.00)
- Standard 45cm sterling silver chain included
LEAD TIME for engraved jewelry is approximately 2-4 weeks for manufacturing before being shipped , we always try to ship orders as soon as possible.
- It is very important when choosing your pendant size to make sure it is the exact size you would like.
- Because this item will be personalized, we cannot take any responsibility if you choose the wrong size. Be sure to measure at home and use our pictures for size reference.
- No returns or refunds can be made if you choose the wrong size, this is why we provide you with the exact measurements in the drop down
- The pendants are handmade and engraved to every custom request therefore each pendant will differ from the image.
- The images are edited in order to show the different options/styles available therefore the pendant look will be much more authentic and shades will differ.
- We apply an enamel marker inside the engraved area to increase the boldness of the design. Engraving colour might change slightly over time due to enamel fading or oxidation causing it to darken further.
- The 925 stamp will always be on the back of the pendants therefore it may effect any engraving wanted on the back.