Personalized Paw Bracelet
Here’s something you didn’t even know you needed! a Bracelet with your pet’s paw around your arm and close to you to wear every day!
These bracelets are made from 925 Sterling Silver and 16cm to 19cm long.
Why do I have to pay extra to add my own print?
We offer the generic print that is the budget friendly option. For a customized Paw print, your print needs to be traced and converted to a digital file in order to be engraved, thus being quite time consuming and adding extra labor to the item. We only charge an extra R80 for this added service. Print Example attached – please make sure the print is put on a solid smooth white crisp background with very good lightling.
How To Get Your Pet’s Paw Print:
You can find many ways on the internet. We mainly recommend using toxic free ink or paint and pressing the paw onto a crisp white surface. Is quite easy and quick. Then send us a scan or picture (taken in bright day light for easy tracing) You will see the space to attach your file when ordering
There are quite a few fonts to choose from for the name options. This is to add some extra personality and to make sure the pet’s name reflects in that way.
- Please make sure that if you choose a long name to also pick a font that will allow such a long name. The longer the name, the smaller it will become on the pendant. If that is the case, also make sure to pick a bigger pendant so the long name does not get lost on the smallest pendants.
- disc size is about 16mm (size of a 20c coin)
- bracelet length is slightly adjustable. 16cm to 19cm
LEAD TIME for engraved jewelry is approximately 2-4 weeks for manufacturing before being shipped , we always try to ship orders as soon as possible.
- Because this item will be personalized, we cannot take any responsibility if you choose the wrong font or spelling.
- No returns or refunds can be made for personalized jewelry
- The pendants are handmade and engraved to every custom request therefore each pendant will differ from the image.
- The images are edited in order to show the different options/styles available therefore the pendant look will be much more authentic and shades will differ.
- We apply polish to the engraved area to increase the boldness of the design. Engraving color might change slightly over time due to enamel fading or oxidation causing it to darken further.
- The 925 stamp will always be on the back of the pendants therefore it may effect any engraving wanted on the back.
Our chain supplier is not currently allowed to trade as yet at the current level of lockdown, therefore there may be a delay in lead times and shipping your order due to a shortage of chains.
We will be in touch once orders are shipped.
Thank you for understanding.
PLEASE NOTE: During SALE times, lead times may be slightly longer up to 2 weeks longer due to the high volume orders. Thank you for understanding