Lovers Monogram Necklace
Monograms were initially used on coins, home-wares and document seals of royal & wealthy houses. Artists would monogram their work to identify it as theirs.
Pendant and chain are 925 Sterling Silver.
Monogram or initial jewelry is hugely popular with all ages to personalize your jewelry in a subtle stylish way and always keeping something special close to your heart.
- Choose to include a date or not.
- The initials font is standard.
- Three Font options for the date required. The Heart between the letters is standard and cannot be replaced with something else.
- 2 x pendant sizes to choose from
- Standard 45cm sterling silver chain included
- You can also choose to engrave on the back (PLEASE NOTE the back of these pendants are mat finish to keep the cost lower and not a shiny polish finish like the front. But still looks beautiful when engraved at the back)
- Please be sure to contact us should you require a mockup of the font you are interested in, we cannot be held liable if the pendant is ordered with a specific font and upon receiving it you may not be satisfied with the engraved font.
***LEAD TIMES for engraved jewelry is approximately 3-4 weeks for manufacturing before being shipped , we always try to ship orders as soon as possible. Please don’t stress should you not hear from us within the first three weeks of ordering, this is completely normal as we are busy making your order 😉 ***
In sale times and peak times you may expect to wait a week or two longer.
- Because each piece is hand made from scratch. From melting to rolling to piercing. Then cleaned up and polished. The design is then made digitally and engraved on the piece. Thereafter it’s cleaned up and polished. Thus explaining why its so time consuming. That is also why engraved pieces are much more expensive (whether made by hand or machine)
- For that reason NO RUSH ORDERS will be done on this range
- It is very important when choosing your pendant size to make sure it is the exact size you would like.
- Because this item will be personalized, we cannot take any responsibility if you choose the wrong size. Be sure to measure at home and use our pictures for size reference.
- No returns or refunds can be made if you choose the wrong size, this is why we provide you with the exact measurements in the drop down
- The pendants are handmade and engraved to every custom request therefore each pendant will differ from the image.
- The images are edited in order to show the different options/styles available therefore the pendant look will be much more authentic and shades will differ.
- We apply an enamel marker inside the engraved area to increase the boldness of the design. Engraving colour might change slightly over time due to enamel fading or oxidation causing it to darken further.
- The 925 stamp will always be on the back of the pendants therefore it may effect any engraving wanted on the back.
- Please view more info on our Custom Engraved Jewellery on the FAQ page – https://hallojane.co.za/faq/